A private enclave of whitewashed villas, Vedema Resort is an exclusive world unto itself. You’ll be mesmerized by the resort’s unspoiled beauty, gracious hospitality and unabashed romance. Stay in one of the stunning suites set around a 15th-century winery, or choose a chic pool villa. In the evening, mingle with like-minded guests at the wine tasting held in the Canava Wine Bar and experience Alati Restaurant (located inside the old winery cave or at the terrace) and savor seafood cuisine with the best local ingredients. The spa is sublime, offering everything from hot-stone massages to herbal salt-glow treatments.
The Nafsika Estate is the recent addition of the property , standing right on the cliff. This state-of-the-art Grand Villa features 5 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and verandas , a large pool with barbeque and dining area, a private helipad, a fully equipped staff kitchen and comes along with the enchanting luxury facilities, fully serviced by the experienced Team of Vedema, A Luxury Collection Resort.
The newly refurbished restaurant, ALATI, located within the stonewalls of a 400 years old winery suggests the daily catch of the fresh fish from the Aegean accented with farm-to-table ingredients that the island is well known for, whilst the “Pergola” pool restaurant offers light meals and Greek specialties.The “Canava” wine bar is worth exploration and enjoyment, through daily wine-tastings, while you may savor different types of caviars, French champagne and the best of Cuban cigars.
The 45 spacious suites & villas, in pastel-hued town houses domed with distinctive cupolas, have marble bathrooms, island-style furnishings, and terraces.Among them, the 4 pool suites are models of fresh minimalism originally inspired by the simple island lodges, and “barefoot chic” philosophy, found throughout Santorini, while the Presidential Villa is a masterpiece of luxury and style.
Other Facilities Include:
- Round trip transfers from/to Santorini Airport (15 min.) or Athinios Port (10 min.) to Vedema Resort
- Welcome drink upon arrival.
- Fresh Fruits basket, bottle of wine and bottle of mineral water upon arrival.
- VIP in-room amenities and Luxury Toiletries.
- Luxury Bathrobes & Slippers.
- Nightly turndown service.
- American champagne breakfast every morning.
- 2 Restaurants
- Private Dining Room
- 3 Bars
- Free shuttle service to/from the private beach 3 km away with free towels, sun beds, umbrellas and bar service.
- Free shuttle to the capital of the island, Fira, daily
- Free use of fitness-center, open-air Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath.
- Free use of bicycles for rides around the island
- Swimming pool
- Big open-air Jacuzzi
- Art Spaces
- Business Center
- Conference room and facilities
- Daily International newspapers
- Baby sitting upon request
- Valet parking
Vedema’s private beach facilities, part of the black-sand beach of Perivolos, must be seen and experienced.
Virtuoso Amenities for 2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests Pergola Pool Restaurant from 8-10:30 am
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Images courtesy of and ©Vedema, A Luxury Collection Resort
Explore More in Santorini
Grace Santorini Elegance & Stunning Views
Crisp, minimalist and simply marvelous, Grace Santorini skips the ornamentation for vast swatches of pristine white and sea views that... read more
Santorini For Foodies From Mom's Kitchen to the Finest Gourmet Cuisine
For the true food lover nothing beats a private experience learning the history and the how-to's of the famous Grecian... read more