Some people visit Sydney’s Icons. Others stay in them.
Discover the pinnacle of definitive luxury with a dramatic glass atrium and sandstone arcades inside InterContinental Sydney. Nestled in the renowned dress circle of Circular Quay with unparalleled views across the harbour city, InterContinental Sydney has been an icon of choice for more than 30 years.
Set within the beautifully restored Treasury Building of 1851, InterContinental Sydney holds a rich heritage of 19th century architecture, wonderment and history, sitting upon the first grape vines planted in Australia in 1788.
InterContinental Sydney’s 509 contemporary guest rooms, including 28 suites, blends luxury with comfort. Each room contains a picture frame view of the city skyline, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House or the Royal Botanic Gardens.
The hotel’s guestrooms and suites blend elegance and comfort; guests can enjoy world-class facilities including an indoor swimming pool with harbor views, multi-level gym and massage facilities. The award-winning Club InterContinental provides access to the Club lounge’s wrap-around terrace and benefits including deluxe breakfast, all-day refreshments, twilight drinks and Wi-Fi.
Discover an array of tantalising dining options suited for any celebration or occasion. From the fresh, seasonal seafood buffet of Cafe Opera, to a la carte degustation dinner’s in 117 dining, to specially crafted cocktails, wines or the hotel’s renowned High Tea or High Coffee served in The Cortile.
- Around the clock room service, valet and Concierge
- Three dining venues
- Traditional High Tea served in The Cortile
- 24 hour gymnasium
- Indoor heated swimming pool on 31st floor
- Business Centre providing full business support services
- Sebastian Salon
Virtuoso Amenities For 2017-2018:
- Access to the exclusive Club InterContinental, Sydney’s only rooftop Club with a wrap around terrace and panoramic views of Sydney Harbour.
- Early check-in from 11am and 2pm late check-out (subject to availability)
- Room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Within the Club lounge, you will enjoy the following benefits:
– Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in-room guests
– All day light refreshments
– Complimentary Wi-Fi
– Twilight drinks and canapes (5-7 pm)
– Comp wireless internet access
– Personalized Concierge and business center facilities
*Amenities/Virtuoso rates not valid for New Year’s Eve as only restricted package rates are offered. For evenings of 29, 30, 31 December 2018, complimentary full buffet breakfast will be served in Cafe Opera as the Virtuoso amenity of Club InterContinental will not be applicable.
**Please Note – When room upgrades are not available, guests will still enjoy the daily benefits of the Club InterContinental
images courtesy of and © InterContinental Sydney
Explore More in Australia
Four Seasons Sydney Stylish luxury in the heart of Sydney
The iconic Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is perfectly located overlooking Sydney Harbour at Circular Quay – a short walk to... read more
Exceptional Experiences in Australia Exceptional Experiences Abound in Australia
Go backstage at Sydney Opera House, be a winemaker for a day, and dine under the stars at Uluru -... read more